What could your property be worth in 3 years from now?
Creator Featured In
Most people want to know the value of real estate today, right? But wouldn’t it be better to know what the value is going to do over the next one, two or three years?
Introducing suburbgrowth.com.au, a leading property forecasting tool that predicts a suburb's capital growth change over the next three years for either houses or units across Australia.
How it works
Suburbgrowth.com.au’s capital growth predictions are created on the economic principals of Demand and Supply.
Where there is evidence of high demand and short supply, the resulting price movement is up. Vice versa, where there is evidence of high supply and low demand, the resulting price movement is down.
Since 2010 we have been collecting hundreds of millions of property data records and every month we continue to collect and store millions of data records to run our property forecast analysis.
Our forecasts use powerful computing of this ‘big data’ using market data variables and statistical techniques to create and refine our algorithms to produce our future capital growth predictions.
Our Modelling Approach:
The modelling approach adopted to create the capital growth predictions uses the following 7 steps.
- Explore multiple variables in search of those that show a clear ‘demand’ or ‘supply’ relationship with residential property at the suburb or more focused level
- Once our key variables are identified, we access data from multiple sources collecting as much raw data as possible
- Clean, aggregate and transform data within our data model to ensure accuracy, stability and reliability of the future data outputs
- Perform a monthly data run to produce suburb level predictions for both house and unit property types
- Ongoing back-testing of predictions against actual performance to test reliability
- Continued testing of new variables to improve the data model and future capital growth predictions
- Introduce any new variable, if proven viable, to the overall data model to increase forecasting accuracy
There are currently 17 market variables being used to derive our current forecasts.
Our Forecasting Methodology:
Whilst being closely protected intellectual property, a simple way to explain it is that each variable within the overall model is given special weighting, a bit like the well-guarded secret formula of Coca-Cola or the secret herbs and spices recipe of KFC.
Our data model performs a vast series of calculations using our proprietary algorithms to derive a prediction each month for locations across Australia for both house and unit markets. These forecasts are broken down into one-year, two-year and three-year capital growth predictions.
In addition to the capital growth predictions, we also supply other useful information about the suburb in an interactive report platform for the user.
Who is it for?
Suburb Growth attempts to predict the future price movement in property values within a Suburb for either houses or units.
This knowledge is invaluable for anyone interested in knowing what the general price for properties in a particular location will be in the next few years.
Will prices grow or fall?
By how much are they anticipated to grow or fall?
So, whether you are a first home buyer right through to an experienced investor, looking to make your next purchasing decision or just checking-up on a property you already own – Suburbgrowth.com.au’s interactive Property Prediction Report should be essential knowledge for you.
It’s a cost effective, yet “must have” resource for:
- First Home Buyers - looking to buy well
- First Time & Existing Investors - looking to buy well
- Upgraders & Downgraders – timing their purchase and possible time to sell
- Experienced Investors - adding to their portfolio or checking-up on one they own
Why use it
The Select Residential Property group are the creators of Suburbgrowth.com.au and other leading residential property research software. We’re all about providing time saving and affordable, data driven research tools for everyday Australians to help them make better informed decisions about where to buy and what to buy or sell.
The creator of Suburbgrowth.com.au and the Director of Research at Select Residential Property group – Jeremy Sheppard, is an expert in the field of identifying capital growth opportunities within the Australian residential property market. He is passionate about helping property buyers and sellers make smarter buying or selling decisions, based on pure data, instead of emotion or hearsay.
Suburbgrowth.com.au’s Property Prediction Report is an incredibly cost effective and easy to use tool, designed to provide you with immediate insights and validation of any property market you are considering.
Bulk Buy Offer
|2 Orders||10% Off||$3.98|
|3 -5 Orders||20% Off||$11.97 - $19.95|
|6 - 9 Orders||30% Off||$35.88 - $53.82|
|10 - 15 (Max) Orders||35% Off||$69.80 - $104.70|
Condition of Bulk Buy Sale: Bulk Buy Offer discounts apply per all-in-one transaction, not as separate transactions, even if completed on the same day. Discounts will be automatically applied at time of purchase (check-out)
Property Prediction Report
- 1, 2 & 3 Year Growth Forecasts
- 10 Year Price History, by month
- 10 Year Cumulative Growth History, by percentage, by month
- 10 Year Annual Growth History, in dollar terms
- 10 Year Annual Growth History, in percentage terms
- Property Market Profile (includes Housing Stock, For Sale Stock, Days On Market, Total Listings, Rental Listings, Asking Rents)
- Suburb Map & Brief Suburb Profile